Startbbq.com is a platform that seeks to interact with both young and elderly people about health issues and how these issues affect productivity. Our aim is to guide the young generation on how to live a good and healthy lifestyle. Young people are more energetic. Therefore, it is important for them to know that taking care of their health should come first. A healthy mind is good so is a healthy body. This means more productivity towards wealth and success. We also help the elderly by providing tips and relevant resources that will help them stay healthy and boost up their workability. In our endeavors to promote healthy living, we are giving out an annual college scholarship to one person who can expound on why healthy living is important, and how it impacts various groups of people.
Startbbq.com are looking forward to the “health is wealth” scholarship. This scholarship is meant to help a character who will help and inspire people to be more cautious about the life choices they make with regard to their health state. Money means nothing when it does not afford you the time and means to spend it on yourself and your loved one. Staying healthy is, therefore, a necessity. The scholarship is meant for the person who has a strong desire to make a positive change to the society by promoting what is right for consumption and ways of achieving a healthy mind and body. The character should be able to portray a strong connection to the various health matters affecting people and how they can be avoided in order to increase success and wealth circulation.
The $1500 scholarship will be awarded to a college student who will show a deeper understanding of health issues affecting both young and elderly. The character should be willing to do extensive research and present complete aggregate statistics about how good health is valuable. We want a character who can portray the value of healthy living habits in a clear and concise manner. The winner of the scholarship is expected to demonstrate above average understanding of health issues, and explain why health is the ultimate wealth.
- Complete and original essay and submit
- All entries must be received before the deadline
- Your entry will be reviewed and results relayed to back
Requirements and Eligibility
- Going to any 2 year or 4-year accredited college or university as a full-time student
- A continuing college student or a prospective freshman (to be enrolled (2018, 2019) in good academic standing)
- Judging will be based on the quality of the submitted application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on “Health is Wealth”.
Terms and Conditions
- The eligible person should be at a two or 4-year accredited college.
- The ” health is wealth” scholarship will award $1500 that will be used for tuition, books, board and other school expenses.
- Applicants must provide valid identification documents
- Each applicant is only allowed one application per year
- False information or plagiarized essay will lead to disqualification
- There shall be no canvassing and the award will be given purely based on merit
- Amount: $1500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Deadline Date: (15th Jan)
- Selection Date: (15th March)
- Applications accepted from (5th Jan) for awards the coming year
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is informed and eligibility is ascertained