Have you ever had smoked sausages? If you haven’t, then you have no idea what you are missing. Many people are used to plainly grilled sausages. Plainly grilled sausages are great, but smoke grilled sausages are even better. Smoking sausages is a fairly new practice that has not been adopted by many people, but it will soon be a household practice. You should probably surprise your family members or friends next time you have a party by making them smoked sausages. Do you know how to smoked sausages? No problem, we will show you how.
We seek to educate you in matters of grilling and grills. Smoking is one of the most ancient methods of cooking. We want to ensure you are able to make the best-smoked sausages. This is a comprehensive guide that will guide you in how to make smoked sausages. Tag along and learn how to makes the best-smoked sausages in town.
Steps of Making Smoked Sausages
You are going to need to prepare the smoker grill first before you get to smoking the sausages. Follow the following steps to get the smoker grill ready.
- You could be using a charcoal grill, electric grill, or gas grill. They all work the same, and the process of making smoked sausages is the same. Ensure the grill is clean before you place anything in it.
- Place water into the water bowl, and some wet wood chips into the wood chips bowl. You need to have soaked the wood chips in water for at least two hours before using them. The soaked wood chips produce a steady stream of smoke.
- Turn on or light up the smoker grill with all the mentioned components inside. Allow it to preheat and start producing the smoker. Different smoker grills will take different durations to preheat.
As the grill preheats, prepare you sausages. You can season them with some spices and olive oil if you need too. Brush them with olive oil before placing them on the grill to prevent them from getting dry.
- Place the sausages into the smoker grill when it has heated up to 275 degrees F, and there is plenty of smoke in the oven.
- Make sure you arrange the sausages well. None of them should be placed over the other.
- Allow them to cook for 10 to fifteen minutes
- Flip them and allow them to cook for 10 more minutes, and they will be done.
- Ensure the smoke is the oven does not go down at any point as the sausages are cooking.
- Remove them from the grill and loosely wrap them using a foil and allow them to simmer for a while.
Smoked sausages are very delicious. They will attain a natural smoky flavor of the wood chips you used. Wood chips are available and grocery store and they are of different varieties and flavors, depending on the tree they are obtained from. You get wood chips with the flavor that works for you.